MINDtherapy develops, produces and supplies products for people with acquired brain disorders. The company was founded by physiotherapist Henry Honné and R2Pro owner Henry Rodenburgh. With his expertise in product development, and the practical experience of Henry Honné, the first MINDtherapy product was created: the Daily-One.
Current rehabilitation tools for people with a non-congenital brain disorder (NAH) do not sufficiently allow for frequent practice at home in their own living environment after supervision, while this is actually necessary for the patient's recovery.
The Daily-One is an Augmented Reality headset that guides patients with NAH in exercises in and around their own home to promote their therapy. The exercises on the glasses are easily adjusted and personalized together with the therapist via a supplied desktop program. In this way the patient can more easily and more often do personalized exercises in his own living environment.
From dream to sale – we are closely involved in the entire process. A small selection of our work:
- Finding suppliers and maintaining contact with the suppliers
- Draw up and maintain a program of requirements
- Create (Interface) prototype of the desktop app
- Create and maintain promotional materials such as folders, films and the website
- Search for and contact with sales channels/cooperation partners